Tuesday, October 4, 2016

M1A2 Abrams 3D Modeling


As CATIA and SolidWorks2014 "M1A2 TUSK 2" modeled the plastic model.
 

M1A2 Abrams TUSK is a the Academy plastic model.
In fact, I did not get a lot of assembling was worried a plastic model . But the post was posted. :)

As you can see, open estivation sees in three types.
I chose to "TUSK2" at the top.
It seems easy steps. But was much assembly than the other kind...



I saw the drawings and were frustrated...

Forward is to assemble and assembly modeling...

I forgot to take pictures and taken videos.
I forgot to take pictures and taken videos. So it was shooting at the end.
Fortunately, the above picture is taken in the middle of the process.


The turret half-step, a comparison of the actual plastic model and catia model.


This is just one part of the capture when completed.

apply colored lacquer.








I have rendering to the keyshot6.



Finally, it creating exploded views, animations from SolidWorks.
Thank you for at the end!





No comments:

Post a Comment